- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Stephen Bruce & Associates are the sole owners of the payment information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect payment information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not share, sell or rent this payment information to anyone.
We will use your payment information to process your payment. We will not share your payment information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to make a payment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 405-330-4110:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or checking account information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees of Stephen Bruce & Associates are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.